segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

10/10/10 at 10:10 AM and PM

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
People, yesterday happened one more big fact:
we came to the equal day, month and year!! *-*

Me ,like all the poors, put my cell phone (that can't take a picture) to wake me at 10:10 AM ,
just to make a wish and see if my life would change!

Ook, with poors it dos not give right!

I discovered that you can do this for all the days of your life
but it will just give right when you are rich  study! Lie, I could be reading my books of theorys and theorys, but I am here, teaching you how the life is hard!
So thanks to God, for the internet that I have inside my house and to be saving you all the days from this machiavelic world that surrond you!

Ok, I DID! (:

On saturday, I disagreed an idea of Felipe Neto that "Brazil is the only fuck of place where we clap and cheer gangsters". This happens in USA too. Watch "Capitalism: a love story" of Michael Moore, and then you'll undestand that the world is easy for who steal!

I'm sorry for my bad bad bad bad bad baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad English!

by: @caka_ptavs or FODEUZA!
by:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Kime Comentem Nanligu.